Primary responsibilities include supporting management and the sales organization with all aspects of the company sales process. The Account Executive will be an integral part of all phases of the sales funnel, with emphasis on administrative and customer facing initiatives. This includes maintaining CRM data, customer data, company documentation, estimating efforts, producing proposal documentation, managing paperwork, demand creation, customer meetings, customer follow up, and keeping company databases current.
Examples of work performed:
- Responsible for preparing detailed, accurate and literate proposal packages, including defining scope of work and responsibilities for each proposal and defining accurate device counts and pricing.
- Work closely with Senior Account Executives, Account Managers, Senior Estimators and Clients to “care for and cultivate” existing accounts, including building, and maintaining customer relationships, assisting in resolving problems (billing issues, service problems, etc.).
- Update Tigerpaw customer database, i.e., product type, competitor information, etc.
- Work with vendors to obtain custom or special pricing for specific project(s).
- Assist in the coordination of job installations with project manager(s), security consultants, architects, general contractors, and electrical engineers, including attending project kick-off meetings.
- Overcome technical and business objections from prospective customers.
- Prepare grammatically correct written correspondence.
- Report and forecast monthly sales, utilizing Tigerpaw.
- Network with existing clients to acquire bona fide referrals leading to new business opportunities.
- Network and develop database of key contacts within the industry, including general contractors, electrical contractors, architects and engineers, design firms and security consultants to develop new opportunities to sell integration and maintenance contracts.